Terms and Conditions
Inner West Pest Control offers warranties and/or free service periods on most of the pest control treatment services we provide.
Inner West Pest Control only uses the highest quality products from companies committed to research and development and believe that this is the only approach for guaranteeing an effective service that protects the health and safety of our customers, technicians,the general public and the environment.
Terms and Conditions
The Certificate has only dealt with the management and/ or treatment of known pests specified in and not otherwise excluded from this Certificate. The Pest Manager CAN NOT guarantee the outcome of management or treatment procedures. This is primarily due to the fact that Pests are biological entities which may have cryptic behaviours, survive treatment or which may re-infest from other sources. Treatment may also be impaired due to the limitations of the site being treated such as hygiene, storage and construction.
1. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that any Treated areas are not disturbed and this includes any Baits, Monitoring Stations and Traps placed by the pest manager.
2. The Pest Manager must be notified immediately of any evidence of active (LIVE) pests found.
3. This CERTIFICATE does not include the inspection and assessment of matters outside the scope of this Certificate. Accordingly, this is not an inspection report or management proposal for timber pests such as termites, wood borers, fungal decay and chemical delignification or other excluded pests including bed bugs.
4. Inspections only cover areas of the property which are normally accessible. Inspections do not cover areas which are inaccessible or not readily accessible or obstructed at the time of inspection.
5. This Certificate has been produced for the use of the Client named in this document. The Pest Manager or their firm or company are not liable for any reliance placed on this Certificate by any third party other than the disclosed Building Owner named in this document who instructed the Client.
6. This Certificate only applies to the work of the Pest Manager. It does not apply to the work of any other Pest Manager or successor in business of the Pest Manager.
7. Any agreed service obligations are strictly between the Pest Manager and Client and Building Owner named in this document. All service obligations terminate on sale or transfer of ownership of the property. A new owner must contact the Pest Manager to re-establish cover.
1. This Certificate expressly excludes the treatment, rectification or repair of damage resulting from past, current or future pest activity.
2. This Certificate expressly excludes the treatment, rectification or repair of any pest management treatment or system which has been damaged through the actions or inactions of the Building Owner or its servants, agents or invitees.
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
1. If the Building Owner or other occupants of the property or adjacent building believe they are sensitive to chemicals including Pesticides or their odours, the Building Owner must advise the Pest Manager in writing in advance of treatments, including whether the Building Owner or other occupants have consulted with a medical doctor or other healthcare provider regarding such sensitivity. The Pest Manager reserves the right, upon receipt of such notification, to deny or terminate service. Failure to provide notification represents the Building Owner’s assumption of risk and waiver of any claims against the Pest Manager in connection with such sensitivity.
2. When requested by the Pest Manger the Building Owner must protect or remove any people, animals, birds, fish, household goods or possessions during the treatment period.
3. The Building Owner must at all times strictly follow any written or oral advice, recommendation or information given by the Pest Manager.
Pest Manager means the person who is engaged by the Client to carry out the work described in this document, and is licensed to apply Pesticides, where appropriate.
Client means the person or persons ( which may be the same as the Building Owner) who engage the Pest Manager.
Building Owner means the person who has directed or authorised the Client to engage the Pest Manager on their behalf, e.g building owner instructing through a real estate agent.
Treated Areas means the areas specified in this Certificate which were treated by the Pest Manager.
Pests means any pest of commercial significance in an urban environment including – but are not limited to – cockroaches, fleas, flies, mites, bees, wasps, mosquitoes, spiders, rodents, ants, silverfish, carpet beetles, birds, other vertebrates and weeds. The term “Pests” does not include bed bugs (including Cimex lectularius and Cimex hemipterus) or timber pests such as termites, wood borers, fungal decay and chemical delignification.
Pesticides means Australian Pesticides and Veterinarian Medicines Authority (APVMA) approved insecticides, herbicides, weedicides, rodenticides, fungicides or aviaricides used to manage and treat Pests.
For further information or advice, please contact Paul Errington on 0491497378